My aim on this blog is to post every Friday night (or failing that, every weekend) with a short update of where "The Roadkeeper's Daughter" is at. Additionally, I'll post general writing-related happenings, inspiration, photographic plot bunnies, drabbles and other bits and pieces...basically, what it says on the tin.
So, as of now:
- I am just finishing an editing phase, moving into a fresh-write phase.
- "The Roadkeeper's Daughter" has 49,458 words.
- Chapters 1-4 are perfect.
- Chapters 5-12 need either partial or complete rewrites after having been charged through at an astonishing pace during NaNoWriMo.
- Chapters 13 onwards need writing, although some of them were already written, salvageably so, in the first draft.
- My Writing Chair is still perfection:
Time to go to bed now, but whether you're a real-life friend, a NaNoWriMo writing buddy, or just passing by, I hope you'll drop by and say hello from time to time.